Plox With San

San

of

Four y/o large Female
©

Hello! My name is Hybrid, a tiny bit new to the site with my girl San. I’ve been playing her for...way longer than I want to admit and I have usually stuck to organically driven plots. However there has always been one plot that I have never been able to see happen in the length of time it might take to actually come to fruition. This has always been because of ooc related reasons either with myself, the site, or the prospective other role player that would be playing San’s counterpart. So this time, I figured I might try my hand at actual plotting relatively early to see if we can’t have a whole lotta fun at the expense of our characters. But enough of my yammering, you came here to see what I’m looking for, yeah?

Friends & Enemies || As is usual for all of us, San is completely open to friends and enemies both. The latter of which however, may be more difficult to accomplish than on average. San is exceedingly reclusive and prefers to keep her distance from most others unless she has a propelling reason to seek interaction. This I usually try to mirror in how few threads she takes part in or spying in threads with the consent of those taking part in the thread. Usually if San senses that a wolf is trouble she will typically make as quick of an exit as possible and that wolf will never see her again. However, it’s not impossible and it has happened in the past - you just gotta know what buttons to push. So if your interested in either some friendly conversation or morbidly curious to find out what it would be like for your character to on the bad side of a ghost-like ex assassin, hit me up. We can have all the fun.

Romance || San is not prone to one night stands. Though she is not beyond using flattery to get her way or what she wants she is not overly flirtatious. She has never and will never, consensually engage in such an activity because it’s not only dangers for her to do so but it is especially dangerous for the other involved. Why? Well, not to put too fine a point on it but uh…reasons. The main plot however that I want to try out does involve romance. Building and maintaining a long lasting, loyal relationship. Now why would this be any different to any other romance plot you could choose from? Well, you get to experience the roller coaster that is San’s life and boy…this pain train has no breaks. I don’t want to divulge too much information here since I do want her history and experiences to be done icly, but, if you’re interested to know more, feel free to PM me or boop me on discord. I’ll be more than happy to clarify some things. :3

There are a few requirements of the character you may want to put with San for the more detailed romance plot. Don’t worry - it’s not a lot!
  • Firstly, for pupper purposes, the character will have to be male.
  • Secondly, it is preferred but not required that the character be of neutral or good alignment. San very rarely deals with evil, physcotic - “bad” characters for anymore than one thread. However, it’s not impossible, love knows no limits! So if you’re interested in perhaps a redemption arch for your character or just something a little more complicated I’m open to it. Cause let’s face it. Drama is why we do this!
table by hybrid

Centience

of

∞ y/o xsmall Female
©
Hey Hybrid! First off welcome to sol!!! <3 <3 

I have a few options here for ya!

Eileithyia - This one will most likely end in a friendship, Elle is an extremely friendly earth affinity girl! She's a nature lover, kind, passionate, naive, though not exactly maternal & she often times lacks the understanding of boundaries that most may have. She COULD be a bit much for San at first as she won't understand her reclusive nature, but i'd love to see how these two hit it off!

Sonja - Sonja can be...interesting, she's a very impulsive individual and being unpredictable she can often turn her emotions around quickly. She's not evil by any means, but she can have a darker/ more harsh outlook on life than say for example Elle over there. They could go either way, but could also be very fun!

Akarui - He's not exactly evil either, but he's a former prince who had a strict upbringing from his father and as a result tends to be an angry and bitter man. But regardless he remains honorable and respected by most, at least he was among his people before his kingdom was lost. He's also taken in Kristof, a 4 month old pup so he'd likely have that little tike along for the thread too!

Makhai "War" - A new character that will be incoming soon! He will be a mundane, and will be incoming with his four brothers, this could be a very good enemy potential as the 5 judgements are here to cause quite a bit of chaos in Nidria. Their interaction could be brief, but will all five of them, San may find herself running into them more than she'd like? Just a thought o:

And we can always thread more than one of them! Or all! I'm down for all the things 8D

Ryslen

Shadowbeast of Nidria

8 y/o xlarge Male
Alcatraz, Male Raven
© Shadow
Hello!! Shadow here!

I has @Ryslen (he is...evil boi...so...um...probably not one that San would be interested in) and @Sohvren is my thiefy boi, much less evil and probably more up to your speed xD

I'm down for plots with either or both:3

Zendelrin

of

9 y/o xlarge Male
©
i can offer zen
he is my charismatic serial killer boy. he doesn't kill ladies but he has been known to break a heart or two. he is married to sonja but still trying to find her.

i have a new character Nosoi pestilence. so he'd be open to any dynamic.

Satchel

of

7 y/o large Male
©
I don't know if her and Satchel would be able to be friends exactly,
But he wouldn't mind a mutually beneficial exchange on occasion.

He also offers the art of poison,
If one were ever so curious.

San

of

Four y/o large Female
©
I will be sending you all PM's soon! :3 I'm surprised by the responses I got. :O Thanks you guys. <3

@Centience @Ryslen @Zendelrin @Satchel

Hosting by Kaons. Skin by Selkie. Banner by Nikkayla.