Solanacaea
a fantasy wolf roleplay
Hello There, Guest! or Register
Fall, Year 1

Season changes: Dec, 21st
Forecast: Nidria has been swept into the full force of fall; leaves scatter the forest floors.
News & Updates
We appreciate all you do, if you'd like to donate to help make the site even prettier we'd appreciate it!
Donate! (click!)

November 9th • The God of the fire affinity, Maui the Fox, has appeared on the border of Lake Saari! Because this is not in coven lands, anyone may join to greet him.

October 23rd • New regulations for Mundane have been added via your vote! Please take a look in the affinities section of the guidebook to see the updates

October 13th • The moon is full! Use this time wisely!

Sept 23 • Fall has started!

Sept 21 • The harvest festivel Lurid has begun here!

Aug 31 • We are almost there!! Once the site officially launches lots will be happening including our first SWP, so please take this time to get your bearings!

July 25 • Solanacaea is officially in a soft open!! Keep in mind this means some minor things may be unfinished or buggy so please be patient! Thank you <3

Moon Phase
Coven Name
♂ ## ♀ ##
Coven Longer Name
♂ ## ♀ ##
Coven Super Long Name
♂ ## ♀ ##
CHARACTER
of the month
of the month
THREAD
of the month

Babies <3

Satchel
This wolf does not belong to a pack
Gender Male
Age 7
Body large
Ancestry Native
Familiar

Posts 38
Log Link

© Krazi_Koyoti
Ok so  Satchel is going to be adopting some kids

Satchel will be main guardian. but will bring the knowledge of the pups to zen for help

Age is 5 months

These guys are open to Affinity and History,
BESIDES MUNDANE
can also be native or outside <3

Parent Bio:

Satchel -  https://www.solanacaea-rpg.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=63

Friendly advisor-

Zen- https://www.solanacaea-rpg.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=64

*This will go until November 1st. *

Female-

[Image: zIF9BQd.png]

Male- CLAIMED BY NIDELLA

[Image: PBxviJa.png]

--------------------------------------

Name:

Alignment:

Personality:

RP Sample:

[Image: ce816f23957d42df2cc098a3bd14b1e5.png]

Hydrangea
Gender Female
Age 1y
Body large
Ancestry Native
Familiar

Posts 11
Log Link

© Nidelia
Name: Paolo

Alignment: Neutral Good

Personality: Paolo is a teddy bear in the making. He loves cuddles, licks, and all around love. And he returns love as much as he gets it. He's a huge sponge puppy, if he sees you do something, he'll do it too, so definitely a follower. He is also very playful, if it looks like something to play with, he's right there, trying to play with it. He also has an issue recognizing anyone as a stranger and tends to walk up to anyone and just greet them cheerily.

RP Sample:

Myrissei jumped and spun around, her eyes resting upon a man who had apparently seen her. Wait, she'd seen him entering the courtyard but a moment ago, had he seen her? She put on a smile and straightened her skirt and gave him a small curtsy. "Lady Myrissei Harrow, Lord Patrick Harrow is my uncle," she explains with a well trained polite tone, and her smile well practiced for public appearance.

"I could say the same of you sir," she says, a light smirk playing across her face. "Though I suppose that's why you're here, you're curious about why I'm not at the feast," she adds. "It's not really something I can discuss, as it is a personal matter," she explains, and it was obvious that she was trying to shoo him away in a polite manner. That was when she took a moment to let herself breath and she could smell the scent of smoke within his clothes, it made her heart leap quite happily, she remembered smelling it on her father's clothes when he would carry her to bed after a late night with the townspeople at the pub.

"And may I ask who you are sir?" she asks, remembering she'd forgotten to ask his name. He didn't look like he was from Westeros, yet his accent was Westerosi. The dark color of his skin accented his face rather well, and she couldn't help but feel herself blush as she realized she found him to be rather handsome. "You don't look like any of the lords I've been taught about by the Maester," she adds with a tone saying she was curious.

She wanted very badly to take advantage of the Maester's distraction with the feast, but this gentleman had really caught her attention, she couldn't help but want to get to know him better, though she knew she didn't really have the time. She wanted to leap to asking him how long he would be visiting their keep, curious if he was just there for the feast, or possibly business, but she had already asked him one question. She'd never been this flustered in her life and it felt odd. "And I hope the food and drink is up to your standard," she adds with a genuine smile.

Satchel
Gender Male
Age 7
Body large
Ancestry Native
Familiar

Posts 38
Log Link

© Krazi_Koyoti
BOY IS TAKEN

Girl is still available,