Solanacaea
a fantasy wolf roleplay
Hello There, Guest! or Register
Fall, Year 1

Season changes: Dec, 21st
Forecast: Nidria has been swept into the full force of fall; leaves scatter the forest floors.
News & Updates
We appreciate all you do, if you'd like to donate to help make the site even prettier we'd appreciate it!
Donate! (click!)

November 9th • The God of the fire affinity, Maui the Fox, has appeared on the border of Lake Saari! Because this is not in coven lands, anyone may join to greet him.

October 23rd • New regulations for Mundane have been added via your vote! Please take a look in the affinities section of the guidebook to see the updates

October 13th • The moon is full! Use this time wisely!

Sept 23 • Fall has started!

Sept 21 • The harvest festivel Lurid has begun here!

Aug 31 • We are almost there!! Once the site officially launches lots will be happening including our first SWP, so please take this time to get your bearings!

July 25 • Solanacaea is officially in a soft open!! Keep in mind this means some minor things may be unfinished or buggy so please be patient! Thank you <3

Moon Phase
Coven Name
♂ ## ♀ ##
Coven Longer Name
♂ ## ♀ ##
Coven Super Long Name
♂ ## ♀ ##
CHARACTER
of the month
of the month
THREAD
of the month

Rettamkrad's Trade

Astarte
This wolf does not belong to a pack
Gender Female
Age 4
Body xlarge
Ancestry Native
Familiar • Lucien - Male - Raven

Posts 7
Log Link

© Rettamkrad
Heart 
Welcome to Rettamkrad's Trades

A real traders village, with an artsy perk! Somewhat new here, so hay to you solanciers!

I only make manip tables & avatars. I can also do sets if asked.

I am not the best, but I am good. Please no hard ones haha. I can add lyrics if requested, and I am offering all of it coded. A loving thanks to Satchel who's been so kind enough to let me use their codes for tables! <3

I am looking for trades for now, as well as only. I have one gal, Astarte, who I am wanting tables for. As well as a few avatars. I am really looking for someone to color me linearts for a new character I am going to make as well! Any of those are great! 

So here's to it!

Form:
  • Character link:
  • Ref: (if not on profile)
  • Colors preferred:
  • Table or Avatar: Request 'set' if you want a matching avatar with a table.
  • Lyrics: Name or quotes. Place none if none is wanted.
  • Trade: Table/lineart/avatar? (Please pm me if you want to do a lineart for me! <3 )

Slots
  1. TANI
  2. CALIX
  3. -
  4. -

Astarte
Gender Female
Age 4
Body xlarge
Ancestry Native

Posts 7
Log Link

© Rettamkrad
@Satchel Set 
A gift for you dearie! <3

[Image: KymJ8VC.png]
Table: 
Heedless of the night to come, knowing her body needed the brighter rays of the sun. But for now, it did not matter. Her guard down, her mind unwinding and forgetting the constant distrust of Nidria. Of what it might show her, as these foreigners polluted her land, her home. Lucien often times pardoned her, showed her to love unconditionally. But as he was away occasionally, Astarte found her own individual thoughts surface with no conditioning; untainted opinions and a more dominant persona brewing in the core as she matured mentally. Becoming a woman, and adult all together. An impatient, rather dogmatic, rigid woman. An entitlement over the non-natives. A racist to be, her story a darker one to behold that not even her companion saw.

But for her development, it was seen as only self empowerment. Her ego like the fiery sun, growing ablaze day after day. Her dominance swelling, her temperament ever changing and her own mercy selective to it's show. It was her maturity causing order- from herself and all things. And who ever stood in that way, stood in her way.

A determined, focused and mentally agile woman she was blooming to be. And here as she walked, calmly as ever while her story did unfold. Quiet amongst her land, her name ever silent for now. Secret,- like the cherry blossom plantation. It's peril unknown to her; it's danger transparent as she would waltz through the garden of eternal blossoms. Resilient to the seasons it seemed, their colors vibrant while acidic. Gleaming at her as if telling her sniff more & so she does.

It's then she halts, being pulled into a seat as she found herself captivated. A hyping desire to stay here a little longer, just before the sun set of course..

“satchel.“

Satchel
Gender Male
Age 7
Body large
Ancestry Native
Familiar

Posts 38
Log Link

© Krazi_Koyoti
Omg thank you so much it is beautiful!!!!

[Image: ce816f23957d42df2cc098a3bd14b1e5.png]

Astarte
Gender Female
Age 4
Body xlarge
Ancestry Native

Posts 7
Log Link

© Rettamkrad
@Sonja 
She has a matching avatar with this table, just let me know if you want it!

Table: 
Heedless of the night to come, knowing her body needed the brighter rays of the sun. But for now, it did not matter. Her guard down, her mind unwinding and forgetting the constant distrust of Nidria. Of what it might show her, as these foreigners polluted her land, her home. Lucien often times pardoned her, showed her to love unconditionally. But as he was away occasionally, Astarte found her own individual thoughts surface with no conditioning; untainted opinions and a more dominant persona brewing in the core as she matured mentally. Becoming a woman, and adult all together. An impatient, rather dogmatic, rigid woman. An entitlement over the non-natives. A racist to be, her story a darker one to behold that not even her companion saw.

But for her development, it was seen as only self empowerment. Her ego like the fiery sun, growing ablaze day after day. Her dominance swelling, her temperament ever changing and her own mercy selective to it's show. It was her maturity causing order- from herself and all things. And who ever stood in that way, stood in her way.

A determined, focused and mentally agile woman she was blooming to be. And here as she walked, calmly as ever while her story did unfold. Quiet amongst her land, her name ever silent for now. Secret,- like the cherry blossom plantation. It's peril unknown to her; it's danger transparent as she would waltz through the garden of eternal blossoms. Resilient to the seasons it seemed, their colors vibrant while acidic. Gleaming at her as if telling her sniff more & so she does.

It's then she halts, being pulled into a seat as she found herself captivated. A hyping desire to stay here a little longer, just before the sun set of course..

“sonja.“

Satchel
Gender Male
Age 7
Body large
Ancestry Native
Familiar

Posts 38
Log Link

© Krazi_Koyoti
I love this

[Image: ce816f23957d42df2cc098a3bd14b1e5.png]

Täni
Gender Female
Age 9 M
Body medium
Ancestry Native
Familiar • Finnegan - Male - Fennec fox

Posts 3
Log Link

© Remycune
Character link: https://www.solanacaea-rpg.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=111
Ref: In her profile
Colors preferred: Your choice ^.^
Table or Avatar: Set
Lyrics: Täni Rue De Boule "Those who fear the darkness have never seen what the light can do"
[Image: Blue_Witch_bitch.png] [Image: N9RYGxq.png]

Calix
Wolf belongs to the Kyriu Coven
Gender Male
Age 5
Body large
Ancestry Native
Familiar • Era - Female - Ermine

Posts 34
Log Link

© Remycune
Character link: https://www.solanacaea-rpg.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=24
Ref: In his profile
Colors preferred: Your choice ^.^
Table or Avatar: Set
Lyrics: Calix Kyrimm "be strong when you are weak, be brave when you are scare, be humble when you are victorious"
[Image: Witch_bitch_Purp.png?width=318&height=422]

Astarte
Gender Female
Age 4
Body xlarge
Ancestry Native

Posts 7
Log Link

© Rettamkrad
@Täni Set

[Image: HIqXIA9.png]
https://i.imgur.com/HIqXIA9.png

Table: 

“tani.“