Plot with Venus

Venus

of

4 y/o medium Female
©
Hello everyone. I’m looking for some plot to give my girl some life on this site. Venus is an outsider, wary of her own god that her family believes in and is without a familiar for now. I'm only looking for two threads to get involved in at the moment so I can devote more time to them. Here are two plots that I have in mind!

• Encounter Venus struggle after a hunt, she’s hurt but doesn’t let that bother her at all even if she really needs to rest and tend to her wound. The player has a choice to either help Venus and give her the care she needs or instigate a fight and see what comes from it.

• She’s lost and doesn’t think she wants to be found. Her faith in a God she barely connects with is weighing her down and guidance is definitely needed for her. Anyone who follows the same god is preferred, but input from someone of a different following is welcomed!
I don’t have any interest in romance plots or anything puppy related. If you have anything else in mind feel free to reach out to me on discord (Phessy#0530).

Satchel

of

7 y/o large Male
©
Satchel would love to participate in plot numbero uno ?

Venus

of

4 y/o medium Female
©
Perfect! Would you be interested in starting the thread or should I do it? @Satchel

Satchel

of

7 y/o large Male
©
@Venus if you could start I will make it first on my list Smile

Hosting by Kaons. Skin by Selkie. Banner by Nikkayla.