[AW]  Tragic Finding

Isias

5 y/o xlarge Female
Faramond, Male Bat

She took in the cold winter air. Lately, she hadn't seen much of the wolves that had decided to join at the pack forming. Well, she had met an interesting kid by the name of Lumos. He had been hesitant at first to talk with Isias but after talking about familiars he had warmed up to her. And she him despite not having been around kiddos at all. But she had learned from her meeting with a little winged female, Freya. Darkened nostrils flared as she tried picking up Lumos's scent. She figured he wouldn't go too far at least not without his guardian. And yet, she hadn't really seen much of him either. Had he taken off and left the kid behind? And then there was also another slight problem with Calix. His fire magick had been taken away temporarily for lashing out at the God, Maui. Then there was still the riddle the god, himself had given out. Tail flicked slightly as she peered up to the late afternoon sky through the trees. With a deep sigh, she paused before looking around as the trees began to space out more. 

"You seem irritated." she heard from her familiar as his small body moved to be on her head. "Of course not." she replied in denial. "Oh? Then why does your tail flick like an irritated mountain lion?" the bat questioned. At the mention of her tail, she sat down sweeping it to her side. "Just so many thoughts that..." she trailed off, a faint scent hitting her nose. Head swiveled around to pin point it as she stood again. With a slight frown of confusion she pushed herself up to stand on her back legs to catch the breeze. Something wasn't right. Lowering herself back down, she continued forward fiery blue orbs now looking around the hollow carefully. There, she caught it. "Lumos?" she called out softly, ears waiting for a reply as Faramond took off from her head. After a moment, Faramond called to her. "Isias." Head swiveled over to his direction near a tree. She did not like this, the air seemed heavy. "Oh dear." Faramond said clutching the side of the tree as she moved closer. 

Ears pinned back quickly as she came upon the scene. What was this feeling? She hadn't felt like this since...since her sister's death. The woman blinked, her form lowering to look at the corpse of the very wolf she had been looking for. She nosed his body silently, noticing the teeth marks at his throat. 'Isias...' Faramond had started talking to her mentally. She didn't want to hear it. Who could kill an innocent child? A bear? They were common in this area but no, the kid would've been crushed easily. This was a wolf's doing. The sound of a snarl slipped between her lips as she shut her eyes. Making this feeling go away! She didn't like it! She should had kept an eye on him like she felt like she needed to do! Claws sunk into the ground as blue flames started to swirl at her paws. Head tilted back to release a long howl, mournful at first but you could pick up the fury behind it. She took a breath in once she was done a single tear slipping from an eye as Faramond watched her. He hadn't seen her so distraught before. If he could've he would've kept her from seeing the pup like this. 

"isias speaking," | "familiar speaking"

Table by Centience.

@Calix

Calix

6 y/o large Male
Era, Female Ermine

Calix Kyrimm

“Don’t waste your time looking back, your not going that way”

Purple ears flicked on the male's head as he walked away from the coven's lands. He needed to step away from the lands. Some how he felt as if they were slipping away from him, like ever since he claimed the land that it began to die. It made him feel horrible and to top it all off he was freezing now, the god had taken his powers from him. leaving him cold and weak in his mind. It only angered him even more making the male lash out towards a tree that was next to him. Calix slammed his body into the trunk of the pine tree, letting out a snarl as he winched slightly. As he took in a deep breath he yelped slightly, had he broken something when he slammed into the tree? His ears folded back agasint his head, it was something that was now lingering in his head. It soon became rather real that he had broken something when he took in another deep breath. "Just great" he growled to himself as he contiued to walk away from the lands.

His entire body was tense but shivering at the same time. Calix had never been cold before, but yet here he was freezing but he still carried on. He hated the fact that the god took his abilities but he would prove that he was stronger then that. That his powers didnt make him who he was. The large male pushed himself even more, he had to get warm and that would only happen if he worked harder. Before he knew it he was running, snow flew up from under him as he bolted around headed straight for who knew where till he heard the call. Stopping quickly he panted for a moment before the call actually clicked. It was Isias. Her call wasnt normal, it first was rather sad but then there was anger with it. "Wonder what happened" he thought as he looked towards where it came from. It wasnt to far from where he was at the moment. He only hoped that she wasnt in danger, but if she was he would protect her with his own life.

Calix took in a deep breath with a slight wince, it hurt to breath but he couldnt think of that now. he needed to get to Isias and get there quick. Quickly calix pushed off and headed straight towards her moving as quickly as he could. Calix began to think about era and what she would have said to him before he slammed into the tree. He had left his compaion in the den with Fable to keep and eye on him. After all the male seemed to want to leave, which wouldnt help heal him faster. Shaking his head he pushed himself even more covering the ground quickly till he came to see Isias infront of him. The scent of blood was filling his nose even more making him panic slightly. If there was blood then that ment a wound, who hurt Isias?! Calix snarled as he leaped over a rock and came slidding towards her, as his eyes scanned over the female there was nothing wrong with her. It wasnt till his eyes landed on the small body infront of her. There was no way that she had done this, no Isias was not that kind of wolf. Calix took in a deep breath and growled slightly as the pain hit him again.

The scent that was around wasnt her's it was another's. But who would have done something like this to such a young pup. Specially one that had so much going for him. Calix's eyes clamped shut as he slammed his paw into the ground. Somone had come close to his home and taken a coven member from him. It was happening again. He was letting this happen again. No he wouldnt let who ever did this get the rest of his family not again. His ice blue eyes shot open and he turned to Isias "I'll find this wolf, and I will make them suffer." his voice was dark and held a slight hiss to it as he snarled. No one else was going to fall to the paws of this killer. He wouldnt allow it, he would find them and take them out with or without his magic.

"Calix speaking," "Era Speaking"

Table by Centience.
[Image: Witch_bitch_Purp.png?width=318&height=422]

Isias

5 y/o xlarge Female
Faramond, Male Bat

Isias just sat there silently, what little movement she made was by her tail. It showed her irritation with each quick wave. She heard movement and her body stiffened, claws digging further into the ground which was now visible due to the fire around her legs melting it away. A slight snarl coming up but it was cut off by Faramond saying "It's only Calix" She gave a slight huff before hearing the male say he'd find the one responsible for Lumos' death. Oh yes, do try. Because if no one else did, she would. And when she did find the one responsible, she would make sure she would enjoy every last bit of blood that was spilled. "Isias you know that is not the way to solve everything." the bat replied from her thoughts.

"No..." The woman flinched in her speech but bared her canines up to her companion, "but it will be a start." Fiery blue orbs pierced through the bat as she stood up moving from Calix as well. "I did not leave the Black Forest to start anew, only for it to be snatched away like some hawk to a hare." she spat. Such anger, she hadn't felt like this before. It was different and oddly, it felt good. Then a thought came across her mind "For this — is the end, of the beginning" She froze in her pacing she had been doing unconsciously. Was this what Maui had meant? Surely not. Lumos was still just a kid. He was not a child of fire but he was an innocent child. Lengthy banner just flicked silently as her mind raced. "Isias be reasonable." Faramond spoke his tone soft, he didn't want to anger her any further. His head turned to Calix as he sighed "Please talk some sense into her, Calix."

Table by Centience.

@Calix

Calix

6 y/o large Male
Era, Female Ermine

Calix Kyrimm

“Don’t waste your time looking back, your not going that way”

Snorting slightly he shook his head, there would be no talking sense into her. He was on the same page as Isias. "Sorry Faramond but i will not. She has every right to be angry" his voice was cold this time and he looked at Isias as she walked away. Ice blue eyes cold as he walked closer to isas standing now next to the female. Who ever had taken lumos' life would definatly pay and it would be by Calix's paws or Isias' paws. Even if it ment that it would be taken without his powers. He heard her speak about how she didnt leave the black forest to start anew just for it to be snatched away. Calix leaned into the female and nudged her head slightly with his own. The heat that came off the female was relaxing, it warmed him. So that was what it felt like to be close to him. No wonder why Era loved to be curled up on him.

"We will find the killer Isias. Their blood will be spilled. But we must give Lumos a proper burial. Cant leave him out like this. No one needs to see him in such agony" his voice was nothing more then a soft whisper as he turned to look at the young male's body on the ground. calix held back the urge to scream out in to the night. He had to be strong when he was feeling weak. Taking a deep breath he contiued to lean into the female, trying to at least make her feel like he was there with her. Before they went into battle he wanted to make sure that Lumos was taken care of, at least given a proper funeral. The large male turned slightly and knelt down at the body placing his forehead agasint the head of the tiny wolf. "Lo, There do I see my Father. Lo, There do I see my Mother and My Brothers and my Sisters. Lo, There do I see the line of my people back to the begining. Lo, They do call to me they bid me take my place among them in the halls of Valhalla. Where thine enemies have been vanquished, Where the brave shall live Forever. Nor shall we mourn but rejoice for those that have died the glorious death"

Slolwy rising to his feet he turned to Isias. He knew how much she was hurting, it was something that he had been threw before, and it was again happening. Is this what Maui ment by "For this — is the end, of the beginning"> If so why did it have to be Lumos? He was so young, but he wasnt a child of Maui. It didnt make a lot of sense but it wouldnt allow what the tiny wolf had spoke about the riddle. After they buried the pup he would hunt the killer but at the same time he would try to figure out the riddle and he would do it for Lumos.

"Calix speaking," "Era Speaking"

Table by Centience.
[Image: Witch_bitch_Purp.png?width=318&height=422]

Isias

5 y/o xlarge Female
Faramond, Male Bat

She took in a breath as Calix spoke before moving to nudge her head with his own. Ears went back as he leaned into her comfortingly before he spoke. Orbs went back over to the tree and she calmed down a little. Yes, they'd find the perpetrator sooner or later. Right now, they had to focus on Lumos. Her blood seemed to cool down a bit more. Faramond watched silently from the tree before he let go and swept down toward Isias's head. He gave a small lick to her ear and she sighed slightly. 'I'm sorry, my friend.' she apologized to him through her mind. 'All is forgiven. I understand your anger.' he answered back licking her ear once more. 

Calix moved to Lumos's body again before saying what could only be a prayer. But the ending, it was wrong. There was nothing glorious about this. This death. This murder. Tail flicked slightly as she looked away quickly shutting her eyes. This would not happen again. Not while she was still kicking and breathing. Head turned back only to look at Calix and she moved back to Lumos as well, frame lowered and she brushed over the younger male's body silently.

Faramond looked down as well before moving to take a feather from Isi's necklace and letting it float down on the male. Isias gave a slight smirk before grasping it and tucking it further in the male's fur. "A little something for one taken at a young age. Let this feather be with you and help guide you through the lands beyond the living, dear Lumos." she whispered before glancing toward home. "How about on the hill overlooking home?" she asked to Calix looking over to him with a smirk doing her best to hide her anger and sadness still. 

Table by Centience.

Hosting by Kaons. Skin by Selkie. Banner by Nikkayla.