[P]  Rain and Memories

Sameria

of

4 y/o large Female
©

Her paws were itching with excitement to explore such a new landscape. A nice coat of rain had drenched the lands and it looked promising for more as the day progressed. But she guessed, spring was on it's way fast. Already, life seemed to be sprouting from the earth. She bounced on her paws before giving a quick spin as she hummed. She didn't like storms but when it was just a shower or two, she could deal with it. Large eyes gazed at the colorful leaves above, wait a minute. They looked like they were in autumn. She paused in thought now. How riveting that was? The woman wondered if the forest was always like this. 

If it was, she couldn't wait to let her brother know. Wait, she wasn't home anymore. Sameria looked down briefly, that was right. She had decided to leave. Her brother on the other paw, decided to stay. Normally, they did things together. They were rambunctious siblings. So much different than their father. She wondered if everyone was okay. After all, when she left it wasn't really on good terms with the male. 

Wasn't important! With a quick shake of her crown, her headdress which connected from one ear to another slightly swayed as she began to bound around the trees scaring a small herd of deer as she went. She felt as light as air after all. Soon, she skidded to a stop as a river snaked its way through. Her head tilted slightly before she lowered her head to take a sip. The water was refreshing and clean.

"Sameria Speaking" 'Thoughts'

Table @ Centience

@Haidar

Haidar

of

4 y/o xlarge Male
Sada, Female Island Fox
© Ginga
His paws glided above the land as if the wind was really the one carrying him over this crazy white yet green land. It still brought a certain awe over him to imagine that nothing like this was possible in the land he'd once come from. The awe was pushed to the back of his mind as the beating of his heart began to echo in his ears. He had been running at a fast pace ever since he'd caught the scent of her on the wind. The almost tangible allure of his sister was right in front of him and all he had to do was follow it before it disappeared completely. He could imagine the feel of her breathe and the touch of her pelt against his but yet it was still nothing compared to the real thing. His heart reached out for her but he knew it would never each her but what he didn't expect was his body to lift from the ground. His paws kicking at nothing and for a short moment he scrambled for a way to control the speed and direction. His paws swung around wildly and his face contorted into a slight fear before he took control. It was like a switch turned on in his brain, he stopped scrambling and just pushed up with his paws. His legs seeming to take long leaps at first and then easily perched on the wind. Pure joy seeped in his heart as this was a much faster and way more fun way of travel. A small voice he'd almost forgotten about echoed in his mind. "Sure.. Just leave me behind why don't yah.."  The little minx said all snippy. It caused an eye roll before he took a sharp turn straight at the fox. His muzzle catching her middle in a tight grip before lifting her with him. A small squeal of surprise echoed in his mind and it made the wolf grin around his captured prey. 

Another whiff of his sister caught him and he took a sharp turn to the left following along the edge of a stream. It's waters spraying out of his way like a royal recession. His smile widened the moment he set eyes on his sister, though it faded just as fast when he noticed he didn't know how to stop. The moment his brain thought the word stop the wind underneath him immediately disappeared and he shot forward like a rocket. The little fox in his jaws was now flying through the air as well, a scream leaving him and letting her loose. She fortunately kicked off his muzzle and aimed to land gracefully on the bank of the stream. Haidar crashed into the pebble bed of the stream, face first and rear end in the air.  Embarrassment flooded through his veins and he debated lifting his head out of the stream for a moment before his lungs tightened in his chest. Slowly he pulled his head up and took a breathe, "Hey sis." He moaned and tried to sit up. 

Saba Haidar

Sameria

of

4 y/o large Female
©

She let her form slide to the ground as she enjoyed the peacefulness of the forest. But it wasn't long before it was shattered. Her head snapped up and eyes went wide as she saw a wolf. No, her..."Brother?" she said shocked before sitting up as she crashed landed along the river bank. Quickly, she trotted over to him and then giggled at his greeting. "Hehe hi" she said with a smirk before nudging him. The she jumped to her paws saying "What are you doing here?" If she remembered correctly, he hadn't wanted to leave home. "I never thought..." she paused before looking around, wait, she had seen something else too. Then she spotted it, a little fox, "Why were you carrying a fox in your mouth?" Her brother was by no means odd...wild like her? Yes, but he could be unpredictable.

Her attention preoccupied by the fox, she went down to the ground with a smile. "Well, aren't you just a pretty one. Hello" she greeted it then she frowned looking back to her brother "Did you steal her, Haidar?!" Not really giving her brother to answer any of her questions. That was Sameria for you, though. Her attention span quite short.

Table @ Centience

@Haidar

Haidar

of

4 y/o xlarge Male
Sada, Female Island Fox
© Ginga
The moment she walked up to him he knew it would be non-stop questioning and he had to keep it short and simple for himself to keep pace with her questions. Slowly he rose from the water and all of the excess flooded down his chest and back till he just looked like a skinny wet dog. She rambled off the first one which was always about health, his smile gleaming from ear to ear as he answered truthfully."I'm good. Never better." Her next question almost shot out like a cannon ball. "You never thought what?" He mused at her unexpecting look. If she knew a lot more things about himself she'd be surprised. "Her name is Saba." He mused out before she could move on. "Its a long story for her." He mused and then slammed his brows down in a frown. "No I didn't steal her. She called me! I feel more like rescued is the right term." He huffed out like a little child being scolded. 

"What about you? What have you been up to?" His body almost jumping at the opportunity to teller her about the power's he'd inherited while being here. He waited for her to just barely finish talking before jumping in and almost cutting her off. "Have you gotten any abilities? I mean when i first stepped foot into this land i could hear and smell the magic of this place. I picked up wind walking and i can feel the wind and air pressure around me. It's so awesome." He waited expecting her to fill him in about this place since she'd been here a bit longer then he had. 

Meanwhile the little fox sat on the other end of the river her ears laid straight back and her eyes glaring holes in the back of Haidar's head. He of course didn't notice it but she was very angry with him and for good reason. He would have drowned her if she hadn't jumped off in time. Parts of the little thing flicked and others were very still as she waited to dig her claws into the male. Whether it be verbally or physically.

Sameria

of

4 y/o large Female
©

She smiled as her brother said he was okay and then tilted her head. What had she been about to say to him? Meh, she didn't remember now. Instead she shrugged, "Probably wasn't that important." she giggled before she looked back to Saba. It was a pretty name. As Haidar said he had liked to use the term rescue she looked back at him. Well, that was interesting. As far as him wanting to rescue a fox. He had always thought himself as brave and protective. Turning back to him she lifted a paw to his brows. "Stop your frowning. You know I'm only teasing." she smiled and then she blinked as he asked what had she been up to.

Really, she was just enjoying the lay of the lands. "Oh you know me. Can't sit still for too long. Oh! I did make a new friend on the way here. Her name's Polareis!" Just speaking her name brought a smile to her face. Her head gave a slight tilt as he asked if she had received any abilities and then saying what he was able to do. She hadn't really stopped long enough to ponder on what abilities she might had gained. But as she pondered on it now, she did recall something. "I think I may have it too, then. Since I got here, I've been able to run for longer periods of time. And sometimes if there's too many sounds around me...it hurts my ears." she gave a slight frown at the end shaking her head slightly. Not that she didn't like to hear the world around her but with so much all at once was a headache in the making.

Table @ Centience

@Haidar

Haidar

of

4 y/o xlarge Male
Sada, Female Island Fox
© Ginga
He felt a bit of happiness rising in his chest just talking to her again. He missed the joy she'd bring into his life even though she never really tended any of it. Just being around her again made his tail wag like a banner in the breeze. He had been frowning for a moment but it was playful and when she rebuked him for it his frown changed into a great big smile. He waited for a moment to see if she would actually tell him what she'd been up to but as per usual she kept it short and brief sparring him all the details. His grin kinda fell a bit from the lack luster story but she mentioned a friend and he felt that was all he was going to get. "Well, by the way you're smiling I hope i get to meet her too." He mused out and let his ears flick up as if interested in this friend. He'd leave the ideas that popped into his head out of this one.. He was sure if he said what he was thinking, he'd get smacked.  

Meanwhile his familiar finally realized he wasn't going to help her cross the river and a shrill huff came from her little form before she disappeared into the wooded area behind them. She was going to find a way to cross on her own and then best way to do that was to find a way up. Haidar flicked an ear to the side to show her he heard her but that was all. His attention instantly on his sister when she brought up she had found new abilities too. The first one he could understand, being able to compound oxygen in your lungs to take your body a lot longer to go through it.. But the second one stumped him. He could feel things from the air movements around him but to hear things? How strange. "Huh." He mumbled and his face crunched into his thinking face. "Noises becoming louder.. " He shrugged and shook his head not willing to really think into it. "I guess you get the weird ones then sis." He laughed and thought for moment. "Well.. You know.. I can ride the wind like sliding down those sand dunes at him.. Wanna go for a ride?" He was so excited to try this out with her that the wind around him picked up in anticipation. "I mean if you don't want to that's alright too but It's really fun."

Hosting by Kaons. Skin by Selkie. Banner by Nikkayla.