[P]  Friendly Giant

Felle

4 y/o small Female
Edwina, Female Snowy Owl
© Ilanea

Felle rested at the top of the waterfall, from such a height she was at she could still hear the distant splashing of the water dropping down to the bottom clearly. It was beautiful- a kind of beauty you can only experience once you're there, and seeing it for yourself. This place made her feel less guilty about leaving her beloved home in the mountains, it was the right choice she had made to venture into the unknown.

Though at the same time there was beauty, there was also danger. If one wasn't aware of where they were putting their paws it was easy to say that those few moments would be their last, unless some miracle was to happen. Luckily that'd never happen since Edwina would always be by her side protecting her. She turned to her and let out a quick smile before rubbing the top of her head on Edwina's.

"Best get going again." She cheerfully glowed, she was curious if she'd find another waterfall such as this one. If Nidria was filled with waterfalls, or if it was instead much more diverse. Whatever it'd be, she'd soon know. As she was on a journey to find out more about the land that surrounded her and the land she had been missing out on for years.

On her way down, however, she came across something else rather enchanting. They had giant antlers and plants around the bottom of them, and also on his top back and ankles. They were so tall- much taller than Felle.

"The earth laughs in flowers."

Table @ Centience

Dhara

7 y/o xlarge Male
Rhea, Female Gray fox
©
" it was always me and you; "

Dhara's forest greens took in the sites around him, it was funny, how long he'd been in Nidria yet he'd barely explored the territories beyond those surrounding Giants Forest. Part of the reason that Elle had urged him to go out for a few days and explore all that Nidria had to offer. Though he'd been very hesitant, having barely left her side since they'd reunited he knew she was right. He needed to get out and meet other wolves, he couldn't spend all his time at home with the woman he... Loved. As nice as it sounded, he knew at times he probably drove her crazy. And at times she drove him crazy, but he wouldn't trade it for anything, it was strange, going out by himself. No one to nuzzle in the mornings or ask what they wanted for dinner. It was freedom that was nice, but it wasn't something he planned on switching to, no he would return to Elle in the morning, for now though, a different fea caught his attention. Her scent reached him first and when he looked behind him he didn't see anyone at first. Until the prince looked down towards the earth did he see a small creature. 

A violet woman with pale markings and a crown of flowers. Perched with her a snowy owl, ah a familiar to match the affinity, how blessed the woman must be. Rhea yawned as she awoke from her nap in the tangles of the flora on Dhara's shoulders, slowly coming up to a sit on his flank she tilted her head at the owl, waving her paw a little in greeting. 

"Hello there." Dhara rumbled, voice of velvet coming deep within his chest, enough to make a shiver run along his throat. He leaned down a little, forelimbs bending as he came into a lay so that the woman didn't feel too uncomfortable with the prince looming over her. "Who might you be?" He asked, a hum coming from his throat which caused flowers to bloom in the grass surrounding him, the vegetation on his antlers glimmering and wrapping around their holds in a pleased fashion. 

"Elle speaking" | "Atarah speaking"

"Dhara speaking" | "Rhea speaking"

Table by Centience. Art by starry--knight @ DA

Felle

4 y/o small Female
Edwina, Female Snowy Owl
© Ilanea

Felle jumped as the man came lower to the ground, she decided to take a step backward, to regain some comfortability. One or two flowers had accidentally burst out of nowhere falling around her, it had become normal since she had left the mountains, she'd often be nervous around other wolves which caused her to produce flowers, though she had tried to quickly calm herself down, which was why there were only a couple plants this time.

"Hello there." the man rumbled, his voice was much different compared to the other man she had spoken to, Vorona, perhaps not everybody had the same accent as him. Anyway, she didn't wish to be rude and so she soon replied, "H-hi.", it was clear that she was apprehensive. She was so new to the world, though she shouldn't be since she was 4 years of age, other wolves seemed to be so mature and much wiser about themselves and their surroundings.

"Who might you be?". Felle could feel her anxiety rise within her no matter how much she tried to ignore it, she wanted to respond without stuttering, "Felle.", she quickly spoke as though she hadn't even said anything, and she saw Edwina instantly start to hoot from laughter. She couldn't help but feel herself go red with embarrassment, before trying to redeem herself, "F-F-Felle.".

Table @ Centience

Dhara

7 y/o xlarge Male
Rhea, Female Gray fox
©
"H-hi."

He offered a smile when the young one greeted him. Though she appeared quite shy and unsure of herself he hoped that it would lessen over time. He didn't want to frighten her, though he knew that could not be helped in some cases. She parted her lips as if to speak, though the noise was rushed, accompanied with an amused hoot of her owl. Dhara refrained from chastising the bird. 

"F-F-Felle."

"Felle, that's a pretty name." He murmured. Lifting his head up a little he gave a soft hum, a gentle note falling from his lips in the deepest baritone which caused flowers to sprinkle along the grass, coating his vines and vegetation in little multicolored blooms. "My name is Dhara. And this is Rhea." He offered, gesturing to the fox kit seated on his rump, who raised her nose and smiled in the girl's direction. It was rare for Rhea to be so quiet, though with Felle's shy antics Dhara was quite glad the fox had kept her muzzle shut, the last thing he needed was for her to run her mouth and accidentally insult the younger female. 

"Your flowers are beautiful." He complimented, referring to the crown atop the girl's head. Rhea nodding in agreement as she hopped onto the top of Dhara's head, climbing about his antlers."Yeah awful prett'a miss." 

Felle

4 y/o small Female
Edwina, Female Snowy Owl
© Ilanea

"Felle, that's a pretty name."

She blushed accidentally, she was still pretty used to compliments and she couldn't stop herself from feeling embarrassed. Though she noticed something, plants would root up whenever he talked, did-did he have powers too? Was she not the only one? Before, she could ask he continued, "My name is Dhara. And this is Rhea.", at this Felle nodded in understanding, was that weird?, she questioned herself, was it okay to nod at somebodies name and not say anything and simply just remain quiet. Well. She had no clue.

"Your flowers are beautiful." His words brought back her initial question about him having powers and she thought it'd be a good opportunity to ask, "T-Thank you... did-did you do that with the flowers before?", she asked as she looked down at the plants that showed up as he spoke.

"Yeah awful prett'a miss." a different voice spoke. Suddenly, she remembered that he had introduced her to the little fox close to him, and at this, she quickly added hastily, "Aw thanks! Y-you both h-have such lovely n-names too.", and then she turned around to Edwina and introduced, "This is Edwina.", and then she turned back around and awkwardly smiled. She hoped she hadn't screwed up, socializing was still so new to her.

Table @ Centience

Dhara

7 y/o xlarge Male
Rhea, Female Gray fox
©

"T-Thank you... did-did you do that with the flowers before?"

A chuckle left the man's chocolate lips, a nod coming from him that made a few berries and leaves fall from his antlers, Rhea was quick to drop down and scoop them up for snacks. "I did, It happens when I hum sometimes, though its more powerful when I sing." He murmured. To prove his point he gave a small tune in a deep baritone that made Rhea's form shiver, but from it a sapling grew at his paws. Blooming a few leaves and sprouting a few white-colored flowers. 

"This is Edwina."

He looked up to the owl seated on her shoulders and gave the bird a welcoming nod. Rhea reaching up as high as she could with her little paws filled with blueberries for the bird to try, and maybe Felle if she wanted some. 

"Well its very nice to meet you both, do you live around here?" He asked. Looking around to see if maybe her family was around. Though it appeared that they were the only ones around, strange he wondered if she was out by herself, she was on the younger side and did appear quite nervous. He couldn't be the one scaring her,could he? He hoped not, he would hate to scare anyone, especially a young lady such as herself. He figured Elle wouldn't be too pleased to learn that he'd scared of potential friends, it wasn't like he had many to spare. 

"Sorry if I'm intruding at all. I haven't met many in my travels." He apologized bashfully, bowing his head slightly to show he was sincere. 

Felle

4 y/o small Female
Edwina, Female Snowy Owl
© Ilanea

She grew nervous as he laughed at her question, it made her wonder if she asked something rather peculiar and unnatural, but then he nodded and replied, "I did, It happens when I hum sometimes, though it's more powerful when I sing.", as he hummed another time once more a plant grew at his paw. Felle had always believed she was the only one who possessed these powers as she had never seen Edwina have them, then again looking back at this judgment now she thought she was silly to have thought such a thing considering she had never left the mountains.

"Well its very nice to meet you both, do you live around here?", Felle let out a faint cheery smile as she answered, "No, w-we've traveled from the mountains.", she had no clue whether it was north, east, south, or west she had journeyed which is why she decided to not mention it. The last thing she wanted was to look silly in front of the second person she was speaking to. Though she soon felt more comfortable as Dhara also confessed he hadn't met many in his travels, in which she related to a lot and so she couldn't help but giggle, "Me n-neither.". Edwina also joined in speaking soft hoots of laughter.

Table @ Centience

Dhara

7 y/o xlarge Male
Rhea, Female Gray fox
©
"No, w-we've traveled from the mountains."

Dhara nodded, he'd never been to the mountain's in all his years in Nidria, but now that he knew a wolf there, perhaps it was time he paid the area a visit. Maybe he would take Elle on an adventure to the area to explore. As much as it pained him to leave his forest behind. 

"I live south of here, in Giant's Forest with my um, well. A very dear wolf to me, her name is Elle." A bashful smile coming to the man's lips as he spoke of his beloved. Chuckling along with her nervouse giggles as she admitted that she too had not met very many on her travels. It was nice to laugh with someone new, learn the ways of another that he hadn't grown with. A fresh soul to tell his tales to and relieve old memories without the worry of boring one with a story they'd heard a million times before. 

"Well I do hope your encounters went well?" He asked, tilting his head a little as he made himself comfortable on the ground while Rhea plucked berries from his antlers and stuffed them in her face, spreading some blue pigment across her lips and cheeks as she ate, offering a few of the ripe berries to Edwina to try and break the ice with the bird. 

"So far everyone I've met has been quite friendly, or at least they appeared to be." He added with a small shrug of his muscular shoulders. 

Hosting by Kaons. Skin by Selkie. Banner by Nikkayla.