tempy plots

Tempest

of

y/o xsmall Female
©
Rowan Ashnore

Male • Outsider • 7 Years • Bisexual • Loner • Fox

Rowan is an older character of mine and one of my favorites to play. Rowan looks like a hardass, very serious, big, large dominant presence but inwardly he is truly a good sweet teddy bear of a man. He holds a lot of shame and guilt from his past. He was born into a very gifted family of fire elementals and healers. While his fire element is incredibly strong, he has absolutely no control over it and spends an incredibly amount of effort suppressing it. The few times he has attempted to use it he injured those around him. His healing gift is almost useless as well. Despite physically being a very strong warrior, he still sees what he lacks. His family also tended to be of a darker nature, something he struggled deeply with.  

LOOKING FOR:

• Maybe someone that could he could become close with to try and teach him ways to use or sort of exhaust his fire element so it doesn't hurt others? Suppressing it only works until it blows up so maybe someone could be like okay sir, we needs to find some ways to fix this.
• He has no problems with mundane or anything else, so I can't see any conflicts there but he is very much a good guy, so finding someone to sort of an enemy with may be fun? Maybe he could just think they're an asshole lol I'm not sure.
• He would totally be an adoptive siblings, parent, whatever to anyone. I have played before where he develops close bonds with someone and sort of become their guardian! He tends to sort of insert himself into that protective role anyway.
• I would love to throw him into a pack. If there are any forming that need some peeps and aren't totally ebil please let me know! <3
• I am also open to love interests with him as he is so much fun to play in a pair, but we'd just have to throw them together and see! I'd also love for that to develop more naturally! He is open to any gender. 

Asenith Nineve Uciliece

Female • Outsider • 8 Years • Bisexual • Loner • Turtle

Asenith is a bit of a remake of my older character Nineve with some newness tossed in Smile She is a strong independent lady who is just looking for another place in the world. She had an accident where her magic has been blocked to her, so she is currently not able to use or not very much of it at least. The person who did this to her was actually an ex lover, though she can't remember that part. Her memories of that day are very foggy, so she believes this lover was taken or killed and has been searching for them for some time.

LOOKING FOR:

• I would love if someone wanted to fill the spot of this ex lover in her history. It is definitely open to any gender. We could work out further details ^^ I left most of this pretty vague in her past so I could work on that with someone! I just thought it would be a fun dynamic to play out. So many possibilities for some fun drama!
• Some drama with a Mundane maybe? I could see her being pretty distrustful to those without natural abilities.
• Honestly open to anything with her.

EDIT: 8/30
Hullo loves! trying to get my way back into writing again after a pretty stressful couple of months. I'm pretty open to anything you have in mind, the more drama and chaotic feels the better. >D Feel free to DM me on Discord too! Tempest#5474

Centience

of

∞ y/o xsmall Female
©
Anaru & Ilythia - I think these two would be super fun, lots of conflict & drama!

Anastasia & Rowan - Anna is also a fox affinity & an outsider too! But she's been in Nidria for quite a while now, so she would love to help him with his magick and help him learn about Nidria, maybe even a potential love interest??

Sylvaine & Rowan - Sylvaines only 5 months old and while she does have a guardian I think an older brother type figure would awesome!

Rare

of

y/o xsmall Male
©
Galadh - Ilythia - hes my mundane here a part of the order though has been pretty isolated for most of it. he's basically a dwarf lol, keeping to his cave crafting armor and trinkets. he has a standing detest for mundanes mostly due to the conflict between his pack and the natives of the land so im sure tension would spring up between em.

nienn - Ilythia - shes an outsider to the land but a magika, knows very little about politics and the culture. dont know if theyd clash because of her not being of the land but perhaps could become friends if it works out; ladies need their ladies. Tongue

Ulysses - Rowan - hes gonna be part of the blood coven kii is making so i can def see some animosity forming up due to it, especially if rowan becomes a captive to them. cause him some grief, poke at the captured bear so to speak 

aule - rowan - i do want these kids to meet again T^T aule is a new bean here, could maybe help with any injuries that might incur, on him or someone else. hes wholey naive to the world but sees only good in it. also cause gotta see what happens keeens -rolls around-

Tempest

of

y/o xsmall Female
©
Cent, I was stalking Anaru and I think they would be so much fun to clash against each other >3
I also love the idea of her helping him with his fire! Big Grin and he loves the kidlets so he'd love to meet Sylvaine and have cute threads there! :3

Rare, I could see Thia and Galadh clashing some if you want to stir some things up for him. Her and Nienn would be interesting too.
I would love the drama and spats between Rowan and Ulysses! All about that ic drama. I think Rowan and Aule could be close friends again too :3

Rajani

of

5 y/o small Female
Kaushul, Male Black cobra
©
You already posted in the blood coven thing but I would love to have those interactions!! Rajani should def meet your girl or even both of your kids! >D

Tempest

of

y/o xsmall Female
©
yes kii! I would love that! Also I need plots with your babs! I miss the kii words <3

Tempest

of

y/o xsmall Female
©
bumping because I've added Hyperion to this now! Big Grin

Hosting by Kaons. Skin by Selkie. Banner by Nikkayla.