Rioga

of

8 y/o xlarge Male
© Siren

This monster I've created

Is bound to end up jaded

I can't quite seem to walk straight

With inhibitions slowing at a temporary rate
He had escaped, finally wrentching free from the jaws of two wolves. He should have noticed the territorial markers, the oddness of those lands and been much more careful. He was not stupid but that was the stupidest thing for him to have done. Now he was in a new land, exhuasted, massivly injured, and lost. The blood had stopped running awhile ago from the deep wounds, two of his tails ached with a deep throb from the females jaws clamped around them. His pace slowed to a walk, he lowered to the ground as he tried to shake the numbness from his crippled and now freshly injured hind leg.

When he came to another territory line he stopped, hesitating before doing anything. What if he was attacked again, for he would surely die from another attack. Maybe this would be different because it didn't smell wrong like the others. Magic clearly lived here and he felt a bit calmer. With a heavy and deep sigh, he raised his head and howled lowly. Sitting down heavily he bowed his grand head, it was getting too heavy to hold up. His body was screaming for a break, screaming to be allowed to rest and not move anymore. He needed rest, he needed help.

mall-caps;">"Speaking" | Malphas

Manfried

of

8 y/o xlarge Male
Zandra, female spotted skunk
© Ginga

A loud croak echoed through the trees. His stone toads alerting the wounded brute to the presence of the stranger first. His ears flicking up from where he lay, his body broken and resting form the fight with the cougar mother. He knew better then to pick at fight at this time but something called to him. Almost like the voice he once new from before and so he rose. His paws unsteady at first but his body and soul strong enough to push through.

He moved from his den, his wounds covered in leaves and a bunch of mud since he was waiting for Bryker to come back with his crew. The healer among them sadly would need to attend to his suckered self. Hickory would heal him and then he would be brand new. His paws trailed out of his den and toward the border. The sounding of his toad had silenced and that silence filled his ears with a bit of worry. Not that he was a worrier but if it was someone wanting to figh- The cry of an injured wolf called from the borders.

Without a second thought he bailed from his position and leaped into a run. His mind turning off all the pain censors and he shot out of the brush like a rocket. He summoned his stone bear who was stand at his den still, but it wouldn't make it before he would. Manny's frame leaped over the last bush into the clearing he had heard the call originate from. He was leaned over in a protective stance as he spotted the injured wolf. "Are your attackers still here?" He growled and turned his eyes on the trees and bushes around them. He smelled the scent of others on the male but that was it. The blood in the air clouding his senses and his exhaustion fogging his brain to think clearly.

It was in that moment that the stone bear came thundering along and Manny stopped. His back straightening and his ears flicking up realizing he had over reacted to the situation. His eyes darted back to the hurt wolf he had been ready to defend. The bear stopping just outside the clearing. "They didn't follow you did they?" He coughed and sank to his haunches. "Those cowards.." He growled and took a deep breath, letting it out slowly. He knew the pain would reappear with anger in just a moment. "My name is Manny, stranger. Who are you, and can I trust you? I understand you are wounded and we can help you but I can not just bring you into the pack borders. You look like someone trustworthy but still.. Who did this to you and Why." He grunted but gave his legendary father look. His eyes becoming more stern and his expression strong and determined.

Rioga

of

8 y/o xlarge Male
© Siren

This monster I've created

Is bound to end up jaded

I can't quite seem to walk straight

With inhibitions slowing at a temporary rate

Sleep was so tempting to fall into, so nice to consider and give himself away. It was hard to keep his eyes open but somehow he did. It was painful though, all his nerves fried and broken and he was pretty sure he had a fractured skull. He was also fustrated about the attack, he did not know what and who was there, it was so new. But he understood the need to defend ones home and childern, he was once the proud defender. Oh how his pack would laugh at him, would look down and see nothing of the once proud king who ruled Lir'Morya with an iron fist. He was his fathers son but only in past shadow.

Those thoughts were even more painful than the fresh wounds on his body. It wasn;t until the sound of paws running to him did he move, a slight movement but enough to try and defend himself just in case. Are your attackers still here? They didn't follow you did they? The question brought a grim smile to his face and slowly he shook his head. >"No, I was not followed. And cowards they are." His voice was a deep rumble and he sighed heavily again, shifting his weight so he could lift his massive form into a sitting position.

He listened closely to the words and looked to the sky. >"Hello, Manny. My name is Rioga Alvar and I am not from these lands, but you can trust me. And I do not know who attacked me, but they do not have magic." He turned to fully face the other male and smiled ruefully.

>"Speaking" | Malphas

Hosting by Kaons. Skin by Selkie. Banner by Nikkayla.